Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Kemutec Group Inc. Kemutec Group Inc neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Kemutec Group Inc.
- Kemutec Group Inc makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on the Site. Kemutec Group Inc assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omission in the content on the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. NEITHER Kemutec Group Inc NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE SITE, WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Kemutec Group Inc also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses or other harmful code that may infect, your computer software or hardware or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to the extent that notwithstanding the foregoing you acquire any proprietary rights in anything you so transmit or post, you hereby grant to Kemutec Group Inc, and its affiliates a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use such material for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting or any other comment or non-comment use. Furthermore, Kemutec Group Inc is free to use ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for commercial sale using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Kemutec Group Inc. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, including KEMUTEC, KEK, PPS, and MUCON are registered Trademarks of Process Components Ltd. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Kemutec Group Inc. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Kemutec Group Inc will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, where applicable.
- Kemutec Group Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Kemutec Group Inc may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, Kemutec Group Inc. is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Kemutec Group Inc. will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Kemutec Group Inc. to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Kemutec Group Inc. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. If you access the Site after any such revision, you will be bound by any such revisions. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Concessions to which you are bound.
KGI is committed to protecting your personal data and being transparent about what information it holds. KGI understands its obligations to help you understand how and why we process your personal data. This policy tells you about the what, why, how, and when in relation to KGI’s collection and processing or handling of your personal data.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The types of personal information we collect and process about you include:
- Your name and contact information (e.g., email, company name, job title and phone number(s));
- Business information details such as information provided during any contractual relationship between you and KGI, or otherwise voluntarily provided by you;
- Information that is collected when you visit one of our websites such as cookies;
- The type of device used to browse our websites;
- The browser you use to view our websites;
- Other similar information that helps fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
A “Cookie” is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device (such as desktop, laptop, tablet) when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. The information below explains the cookies we use on our website and why we use them:
- Cookies and similar technologies allow us to provide you with, for example, customized information from our Websites and to make our Websites more user-friendly through visitor recognition, understanding, and facilitation of visitor browsing behavior. This may include, for example, remembering your language selection so you don’t have to re-enter it every time you visit our Websites.
- Our Websites also employ cookies and similar technologies placed by our carefully selected third party partners, including but not limited to Google and LiveChat to manage our commercial relationship with those partners.
- You can enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, to make full use of our Website, cookies need to be enabled on your browser or device.
- We have a variety of pages on social networking sites. If you use these pages, the hosting sites may store cookies onto your device. We do not control the setting of, and accept no liability in connection with these cookies. Please look at the third-party websites for more information about the cookies they use and how you can manage them.
- Below list includes cookies deployed by such third parties on our Website.
- Google Analytics
At KGI, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors navigate to and through our Websites. These cookies enable the function of Google analytics. This service helps us understand how long customers spend visiting different pages and how often they return to our Website. Google Analytics also helps our marketing colleagues to work out the effectiveness of our digital marketing campaigns. You can find out how to opt out of these cookies here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
LiveChat is a third party online chat solution embedded in some of our websites. It provides the ability to chat in real-time in written form with KGI employees. The data is collected and processed by LiveChat Software S.A., the developer of this application. You can find out more about how LiveChat Software S.A. collects and processes your personal data at https://www.livechatinc.com/general-data-protection-regulation.
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR ITS COLLECTION AND PROCESSING?
- As required to establish and fulfill a contract with you, for example, if you make a purchase from us or enter into an agreement to provide or receive services. This may include verifying your identity, taking payments, communicating with you, providing customer services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- To comply with applicable law and regulation;
- In accordance with our legitimate interests in protecting KGI’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- With your express consent to respond to any comments or complaints we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests including to investigate any complaints received from you or from others;
- We may use the information you provide to personalize (i) our communications to you; (ii) our website; and (iii) products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- To monitor use of our websites and online services. We may use your information to help us check, improve and protect our products, content, services, and websites, both online and offline, in accordance with our legitimate interests; and
- We may use your information to invite you to take part in market research or surveys. We also use your personal data to respond to you when you contact us.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Your personal data collected by KGI may be shared with companies within the KGI group to allow KGI to carry out the purposes stated above.
- We will not share your personal data outside the KGI group without your prior consent.
Transferring Personal Data outside the Country
Where data needs to be transferred outside the US, KGI will ensure that all such transfers are in compliance with the terms of the Data Protection Laws and the relevant EU regulations. Where transfers are to be made outside of the European Economic Area, KGI will ensure that the designation country(ies) has data protection laws assessed as adequate by the European Commission or where adequate safeguards are in place.
- Right to withdraw consent. Where KGI is collecting or/and processing data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- In addition, you have the right to:
- access your personal data;
- copy or transfer your personal data;
- demand rectification of incorrect or incomplete data;
- require deletion or removal of your personal data;
- request not to be subject to entirely automatic profiling algorithms;
- impose restriction on processing of your personal data; and
- object to the processing of your personal data based on grounds other than your express consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with KGI should you believe that KGI has violated your privacy right through inappropriate use of your personal data and has failed to promptly cure such violation upon receipt of your request for cure.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- KGI is committed to protecting the information you provide us. We take the information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. KGI will take great care in maintaining the security of your personal data and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal safeguards. Your information is protected by controls designed to minimize the risk of loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
- All KGI websites deploy SSL security to protect your personal data.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
- We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose. We are also required to retain certain information as required by law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions.
- If you are a customer, we will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to complete our contractual relationship.
- If you are or have been a customer of KGI’s or one of its group companies, we may retain your details indefinitely, but we will not use this information for marketing purposes, including emails, unless you specifically allow or ask us to do so.
HOW TO CONTACT KGI REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachment hereto is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient and others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, disclosure, use or copy of this communication, or the making and retention of a copy of this communication, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender by return e-mail. ?We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any viruses which may be contained within attachments to this e-mail and recommend that all attachments be scanned for viruses prior to opening.
Copyright © 2015, Kemutec Group Inc. All rights reserved.
130 Wharton Road • Keystone Industrial Park • Bristol, PA 19007 USA
Tel: 215 788 8013 • Fax: 215 788 5113