Notice: Use of undefined constant simple_breadcrumb - assumed 'simple_breadcrumb' in /home/kemutec/web/kemutecusa.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Kemutecusa/single.php on line 3
Kek Kibbler Pre-Breakers
Kek Kibbler for Heavy Duty Lump Breaking and Deagglomeration of Powders and Granules
Kek Kibblers/Pre-Breakers are heavy duty lump breakers with the built-in screen classification to ensure consistent milled particle size range.
Milled Particle Size Range – 150 mm to < 2-3 mm
Heavy Duty Lump Breaker & Pre-Breaker Slow-Speed, High Torque Size Reduction
- Cantilever Shaft Design Available
- Quick Screen Changes
- Screen Provides Particle Size Control
- Minimal ‘Fines’ generation
How It Works
How It Works
Kek Kibbler is a slow-speed, high-torque coarse grinder for heavy duty delumping and pre-breaking applications.
- Strong and Robust Construction
- Minimal ‘Fines’ Generation
- Minimal Heat Generation
- Control of Milled Particle Size Through Screen Selection
- Low Noise Operation
Kek Kibblers are available in 4 sizes to suit operation from pilot plant installation through to applications of over 100 tons/hour.
Kek Kibblers are fully customizable to suit the process, environment, cleaning and installed conditions.
- Cantilever Shaft With No End Bearing or Seal
- Hinged Access Doors
- Pressure Rated Design for Inline Applications
- Various Feed and Collection Ancillary Products
- Various Drive Configurations
Kek Kibblers are versatile, heavy-duty grinders and pre-breakers with typical applications including:
Breaking of soft to medium hard agglomerates in the feed material.
Pre-grinding of larger lumps of medium-hard material to a milled size that can then be further reduced to a powder in fine grinders.
Grinding of large lumps of medium-hard materials to less than 3mm pieces.