Case Study – Kek K800CP Inline Sifter for Flour Conveying System
The Kek K800CP Cantilever Design Sifter features an easy clean, tool-free design allowing for maximum output and uptime. Its oversize hinged door provides quick access to the hygienically design sifting screens. The Kek Centrifugal Sifter is ideal for Food, Pharmaceutical, and Chemical Powder Processing Industries.
Location: Southern USA
Application: Designed to operate in standard conveying line, 10 psi.
Special Features: Inline sifter for conveying system – hinged and interlock access doors for rapid screen check and cleaning. Equipped with heavy duty O-ring pressure seals on access doors.
Features and Benefits:
- Dust Tight
- Rapid connections in and out of the sifter
- Quiet vibration free operation
- Fully rotatable screen for inspection and cleaning
- Pipe stubs to suit standard pneumatic conveying couplings for dust-tight operation
- Tool-free removal of sifting screen, screen retainer, and paddle/blade assembly
- Flexible design reduces floor space and meets every processing requirement
- No oversize end bearing or seals for fewer moving parts to wear or replace