Spares & Support
Kemutec makes and supplies screens for all types and sizes of Kek Centrifugal Sifters. In addition, we also make replacement screens for Centrifugal Sifters from other manufacturers.
Using our own in-house sifter screen manufacturing facility, we can offer a vast range of screen mesh sizes and materials to suit most machines used in the powder processing industry. Kemutec Centrifugal Sifter screens are available with a number of various screening media options to suit the specific application.
- Nylon Mesh – Most popular and versatile, benefiting from high throughput rates and a wide range of mesh sizes down to 30µ
- Steel Mesh – Wide size range and beneficial where applications require metal-detectable screen media
- Wedge Wire – Heavy-duty “slotted” type metal screen for abrasive check-sieving applications
- Perforated Plate – Heavy duty metal screen for high capacity check-sieving and abrasive applications
- Special Polymers – Similar to Nylon Screens but using special polymers that can be resistant to high temperatures, corrosive products and static electricity
For competitive pricing and quantity discounts
Kemutec stocks an extensive range of spare parts in our Bristol, PA warehouse for our range of Mucon Valves and Components including:
- Mucon Iris Diaphragm Valves
- Replacement Diaphragms
- Triggers and Fasteners
- Mucon Disc Valves Replacement Parts
- Mucon Promoflow Dischargers Replacement Parts
- Mucon Rotalog Level Switches Replacement Parts
For all Mucon Valve and Component Parts and Services Support:
Process Machine Parts and Service
Kemutec stocks an extensive range of spare parts and components in our Bristol, PA warehouse, covering products such as:
- Kek Centrifugal Sifters
- Kek Cone Mills
- Kek Kibbler Pre-Breakers
- Kek Universal Mills
- PPS Air Classifier Mills
In addition, with our live ERP System, we can easily identify virtually all replacement parts for all machines we have supplied.
With our own screen manufacturing facility, Kemutec supplies replacement screens for all types and sizes of Centrifugal Sifters regardless of manufacturer.
Service and Site Support
Kemutec offers on-site support from experienced technicians, with typical roles of:
- Start-up and Commissioning
- Installation Supervision
- Routine and Planned Maintenance
- Breakdown Support
For all process machine parts and service support: