Kemutec Manufactures Sifter Screens
Including Other Manufacturers
Kemutec manufactures sifter screens for a wide range of Centrifugal Sifters including those from most other manufacturers. Available in nylon mesh, woven wire mesh, wedge wire slotted and perforated plate; Kemutec screens are manufactured in our production facility by master fabricators. Our hand sewn nylon mesh screens are available for fine to coarse sifting in various colors and fabric for a variety of powder processing applications. Our expert spares coordinator will rapidly identify the required screen and will ensure quick delivery when it is most needed guaranteeing your sifting equipment provides the best possible performance.
- Nylon Mesh – Most popular and versatile, benefiting from high throughput rates and a wide range of mesh sizes down to 30µ
- Steel Mesh – Wide size range and beneficial where applications require metal-detectable screen media
- Wedge Wire – Heavy-duty “slotted” type metal screen for abrasive check-sieving applications
- Perforated Plate – Heavy duty metal screen for high capacity check-sieving and abrasive applications
- Special Polymers – Similar to Nylon Screens but using special polymers that can be resistant to high temperatures, corrosive products, and static electricity
Kemutec stocks an extensive range of spare parts and components in our Bristol, PA warehouse, covering the:
- Kek Centrifugal Sifters
- Kek Cone Mills
- Kek Kibbler Pre-Breakers
- Kek Universal Mills
- PPS Air Classifier Mills
In addition, with our live ERP System, we can easily identify virtually all replacement parts for all machines we have supplied.
Kemutec’s Spares Mart
Kemutec recently launched a new spare parts website –
The site provides a quick and easy way to order popular spare parts for Kek and PPS equipment. This includes Kek Centrifugal Sifters, Kek Kibblers/Pre-breakers, Kek Cone Mills, Kek Universal Mills and PPS Air Classifier Mills. The Kemutec Spares Mart is the perfect way to order the smallest bolt to the quintessential sifter screen.
Process Expo – Sept 19 – 22, 2017 – Free Registration
Pack Expo – Sept 25-27, 2017 – Free Registration
2017 Chem Show – OCT 31 – Nov 2, 2017 – Save $20 On-Site Fee