Kek Cone Mills
Kek Cone Mill for Gentle and Intermediate Grinding
“FULLY CUSTOM BUILT AND DESIGNED CONE MILLS”
Kek Cone Mills are low energy and versatile mills for the gentle, intermediate grinding and deagglomeration of powders and granules.
Milled Particle Size Range – D50 500µ to < 250µ
- Versatile Intermediate Mill
- Variable Speed Drive
- Gentle Grinding Action to Minimize Fines
- Multiple Drive Configurations
- Low Heat Generation
- 7 Models in Range
How It Works
Low Energy and high-speed mills with vertical inline product flow.
- High Efficiency – Virtually all the energy input is utilized in the size reduction process.
- Gentle Grinding Action – Allows uniform size distribution, resulting in the minimum fines generation.
- Low Heat Generation – essential when milling fatty, sticky or heat sensitive products.
- Low Dust Levels – No need for air filtration. Keeps installation costs to a minimum.
- Low Noise – No costly acoustic protection. Mobile units can be used in any location.
- Flexibility – Freestanding mobile units, standard models as part of process systems and special custom units as an integral part of other capital equipment.
- Low Profile Design – Compact design results in low height and low profile installation.
Cone Access And Rotary Cap Adjustment
Cone Mill Range
Kek Cone Mills are available in 7 sizes. From bench top 75 lab model through pilot plant sizes and on to full production models, which can process at many tons/hour.
The Kek Cone Mill Range
|Model||Cone Mill mm||Motor Size hp||Drive Type Options||Data Sheet|
|120||120||0.75||Top Drive & Underdriven||DS349|
|170||170||3||Top Drive & Underdriven||DS525|
|220||220||5||Top Drive & Underdriven||DS476
|340||340||10||Top Drive & Underdriven||DS469|
Kek Cone Mills are fully customized to suit the process, environment, cleaning and installation conditions for individual applications.
- Top Belt Drive
- Top Direct Drive
- Under Belt Drive
- Under Gear Box Drive
- Remote or Thru-Wall Drives
- On Mobile Support Frames
- On Masts and Pillars for Lift and Swivel Capabilities
- Fully Immersible Grinding Chambers & Shaft Seals
- Additional CIP / SIP Spray Nozzle
Kek Cone Mills are versatile mills for gentle grinding and deagglomeration with typical applications including:
- Dry Granulation
- Wet Granulation
- Tablet Rework and Regrind
- Coarse Sugar Grinding
- Cookie Rework
- Candy and Chocolate Bar Rework
- Dairy Powder Deagglomeration
- Bread Crumbing
- Rusk Grinding
- Detergent Tablet Rework
- Color extension of dye powder in blends
- General deagglomeration processing