GKM Vibrating Control Screeners
For pure control screening with high performance of dry, dusty, powdered and granular products, and liquid-solid separation with a low percentage of course material.
- Good screening efficiency, extremely fast center discharge of fine particles, adjustable cheap levitra safe retention time for oversize particles.
- High acceleration; also suitable for solid-liquid separation and wet products
- Up to 100% availability in 24hr operation; maintenance-free motor
- Optimum set-up of the vibrating springs, minimal transfer of vibrations
- Low noise level of approximately 75 db(A)
- Screen frames with double clamping ring for fast self-changing
- Size range 450 – 2000 mm diameter
- Screens down to 100 µm
GKM Vibrating Control Screener Specifications
The solution at reasonable prices for pure control screening with higher performance of dry, dusty, powdered and granular products, and liquid-solid separation with a low percentage of coarse material. With central inlet and fines outlet. For feed rates from 1 kg/h up to 10 t/hr.
|Areas of application:||For pure control screening with higher performance of dry, dusty, powdered and granular products, and liquid-solid separation with a low percentage of coarse material.|
|Particle feed size:||1 micron up to 20 mm|
|Feed rates:||1kg/h – 10 t/h depending on machine size|
|Bulk densities:||200 – 10000 grams/liter|
|Mesh openings:||20 microns to 20 mm|
|Screens usable:||Stainless steel or plastic wire mesh fabric|
|No. of screen decks:||1 – 2 per machine|
– Rubber balls
|Speed range:||1000/1500 (1200/1800) min-1 at 50(60)Hz|
|Screen movement:||Two-dimensional, set to product|
|Amplitude:||4 – 8 mm|
|Acceleration:||4 – 6 g|
|Model sizes/ca. Ø:||KTS-V||450||600||800||900||1200||1500|
|Screening surface (m²):||0.11||0.27||0.42||0.60||0.93||1.45|
|Motor power (kW):||0.19||0.70||0.48||0.84||0.84||1.60|
|Surfaces:||Electro-polished up to KTS-V 800, otherwise glazed inside and out with a high-grade surface finish.|
- Good screening efficiency, extremely fast center discharge of fine particles, adjustable retention time for oversize particles.
- Delivered operationally ready and adjusted to each product.
- Up to 3 fractions simultaneously on each machine.
- High acceleration; also suitable for solid-liquid separation and wet products.
- Up to 100% availability in 24h operation; maintenance-free motor.
- Tough modular design with low part weights.
- Automatic centering of screens and strong intermediate rings and covers for simple and fast assembly and screen changing.
- Low construction height by means of reduced intermediate ring heights.
- 100% dust and waterproof thanks to U-shaped EPDM or Silicone gaskets on the screen frames.
- Optimum set-up of the vibrating springs, minimal transfer of vibrations.
- Easy dismantling and cleaning of all parts.
- Low noise level of approx. 75 db(A).
- Screen frames with twin-clamp rings for fast re-meshing on-site.
- Favorable prices and short delivery times.
The machine is driven by two laterally attached vibration motors. The screen body can vibrate freely by means of dislocation via precisely adjusted springs. A vertical oscillation is generated at the center, which is ideal for control screening.
The fine product drops through the center of the machine almost in free fall. Only in the direction of the outer edge of the screen is a slight transport movement attained which is sufficient for the discharge of the small quantities of oversize particles that occur.
The centrifugal force of the motors can be altered, as well the motor angle in order to adjust the retention time of the oversize particles on the screen. The screen frames are equipped with 2 grooves and 2 fixation rings which enable easy and fast re-meshing on-site without much experience or any special tools, particularly where fine-mesh fabrics are involved.